MEET MORE THAN JUST ME
Working tirelessly to raise awareness to fight cystic fibrosis, More Than Just Me focuses on inspiration through personal accomplishments. Founder Tommy Danger does this through adventures including running across America and climbing the Seven Summits of the world.
On MTJMe's recent project, More Than Just Miles, Danger ran from Seattle, WA to Daytona Beach, FL, covering 3,200 miles in seven months to help raise awareness and funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. During MTJMe's current project, More Than Just Mountains, Danger and his friends are attempting to climb the Seven Summits of the world to raise $1,000,000 for those affected by Cystic Fibrosis.
We use adventure to bring awareness to different causes—we know that crazy acts can bring media attention to an unseen cause,explains Tommy. 've biked and ran across the country, I'm climbing the seven summits around the world, yet my great accomplishment is creating smiles on faces. A smile can change someone's life! Danger adds, people avoid their dreams because of the fear of failure. Fear is something we create inside ourselves which means we control it. Control your fear and learn from your failures to obtain your dreams. LIVE. YOUR. LIFE.
"The ZEAL brand is family, friendships, and most importantly love. I love that ZEAL is involved with the foundation and isn’t looking for something out of it. We at MTJMe look at ZEAL as partners in life to make our world a better place. There aren’t a lot of companies like ZEAL out there.- TOMMY DANGER"
- 10 Days on Denali with ZEAL Ambassador Tommy Danger
- The More Than Just Me team takes on Mt. Rainier as they continue their training for the Seven Summits. With Elbrus done, it's on...
- Climbing The Seven Summits To Fight Cystic Fibrosis
- On the fence about coming to tonight's Industry Night at ZEAL Optics? You won't be after you see the raffle prizes we're giving...
- See you this Thursday for our August Industry Night featuring a talk by ZEAL Ambassador Tommy Danger on his mission to climb the...